Required experience: at least 4 years at the position of the flight dispatcher
- Analyze meteorological information and NOTAMs
- Draw up and send to the Euro control messages related to the implementation of flights
- Fill out the automated fleet management system of the aviation company
- Count and submit the operational flight plan (OFP) to the captain for the signature for each flight of AC
- Inform and provide the captain with all information, documentation and communications during the briefing and preparation for departure
- Higher Aviation Education
- Knowledge of English - ICAO 4th level
- Confident PC user, MSOffice
- Active flight dispatcher certificate
- Knowledge of program Jet planner and other similar programs
Requirements for personal qualities:
- Stress resistance, sociability, punctuality, flexibility
- The ability to assess and explain the situation based on facts and figures
- Ability to work with large amounts of information
- Employment in accordance with the Labor Code, social package
- Comfortable and modern office in Podil.
- Competitive salary.
- Young and friendly team.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- Comfortable working conditions.