Required experience: at least 2 years in the aviation industry.
- Carry out continuous monitoring of the airline's operations in accordance with the policy, guidelines, standards and procedures of the airline.
- Conduct regular monitoring activities of contract companies that provide services to airlines, contract maintenance organization for aircraft airline and aircraft components suppliers.
- Develop and implement a quality management system and its subsystems.
- Develop and implement policy on quality management in the airline.
- Perform compliance monitoring program of Airline.
- Take part in certification inspections and organize work on elimination of comments based on the results of certification inspections of the airline's departments by the State Aviation Service, EASA, IOSA.
- Higher Aviation Education.
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written).
- Confident PC user, MSOffice.
- To be ready for business trips.
Requirements for personal qualities:
- Stress resistance, sociability, punctuality, flexibility.
- The ability to assess and explain the situation based on facts and figures.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information.
- Employment in accordance with the Labor Code, social package.
- Comfortable and modern office in Podil.
- Competitive salary.
- Young and friendly team.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- Comfortable working conditions.