Required work experience: 3–6 years
- Performing flights on An-26 aircraft as a pilot.
- Higher aviation education (specialty: "Flight operation aircraft / aircraft);
- Existence of a current certificate of a linear pilot;
- Availability of admission to the aircraft An-26;
- Experience as a pilot, a PIC, an instructor pilot for at least 1000 hours
- (total plaque);
- Experience in performing international flights;
- Proficiency in English-language proficiency at least 4 ICAO;
- Willingness for long trips.
- Operation of the aircraft, its systems and equipment.
Requirements for personal qualities:
- Ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Employment in accordance with the Labor Code, social package;
- Competitive salary (salary + additional payments + daily allowance);
- International and domestic flights;
- Business trips;
- Work in a close-knit team.